The core business of ensymm is providing customer tailored project management. Starting from project evaluation we assist the client by selecting and assembling the right parameters until the clients project is successfully accomplished. This includes also providing appropriate know how, the right technology and the most effective approach.
In this spirit the scope of our services covers the spectrum of biotech and pharmaceutical technology processes and products, chemical and enzymatic processes, food additives and nutraceuticals and medical device. It includes in particular
- Arrangement and transfer of licenses for special bio-pharmaceuticals, enzymes and nutraceuticals
- Building strategic alliances in the field of Life Sciences on international and national levels
- Planning and supply production line, upstream and downstream
- process development and process optimization
- Market assessments and market entry strategy development for your target markets including also ensymm’s engagement as your sales, purchasing and marketing office
- Project assessment studies as they pertain to bioscience related areas such as new product development
- Technology transfer between academic institutions and industry as well as between companies
- International partnering opportunities in support of market expansions, R&D needs, and technology acquisitions
- Innovative strategic planning support for companies in dynamic industries
- Technology and manufacturing feasibility studies
- Bankable Business Plan and pre-feasibility study service provider
- GAP and Market Analysis reports
- Technology and Industrial Auditing report and inspection
- Supply chain coordination and supervision to setup turnkey projects in Life Science industry
ensymm’s project consulting leads you to the accomplishment of your project in 6 steps:
- With the evaluation of your project, ensymm’s expert team starts its work.
- Based on clients interest ensymm`s project team will prepare a project report containing also a general feasibility study.
- Undersigning a memorandum of understanding is the next step before ensymm accepts responsibility for planning Lab and pilot tests, planning your project and providing you with process know how, engineering, supply of machinery and equipment up to installation and commissioning of your process line. For products arranging of licenses, documents, samples and registration coordination up to regular purchase or sales of the product in the selected country or region.
- By planning its client’s project ensymm provides its clients also with detailed project quotation, including technical details of the scope of supply; ensymm provides support for contract negotiations for production lines and finished products.
- Coordination of construction, supply, delivery, installation, start-up and training of the process line or finished products.
- Project /licensing accomplishment.